Sweet David Cook Won!! Last nights American Idol was really good I thought. David singing with ZZ Top was great. Bryan Adams was great. George Michael creeped me out! It would have been less creepy had it not been for his nasty glasses and flamboyantly gay gestures and not so surprisingly gay background consisting of a sunset on water all the while singing a blah song. So pretty much if he wouldnt have sung it would not have been creepy. And he was the "main" event? I sooo would have rather had Bo Bice sing. He was in the audience!!! Oh well. I'll live.
I better get Olivia on the bus and feed my little man some breakfast. Today is Olivias last day of school but she starts summer school next week and that goes until July. She gets a month & a half off until she starts 4th grade. Thats right 4th GRADE!!!!! (me silently crying....) At least Ethan wont leave for Kindergarten for 2 more years and the new one in 5 1/2 years. Gotta go.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Yeah for David Cook!
Posted by Liv and Mom at 7:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment