Rave....Thinking "oh I get to sleep in because Olivias is out of school for summer....."
Rant....Reality being they BOTH get up at 6:00 instead of me usually having to drag Olivia out of bed at 7:00! Whats up with that???
Rave....Get to go get my Yankee candles this weekend........Anyone reading this.....
I LOVE Yankee candles....
Rant.....I actually get to go to sleep with the help of Tylenol PM and what do I get Horrible Dreams and my legs/neck hurting because I've stayed in the same position for like 5 hours! What the heck? Completely a cruel trick.....
Rave......Taking the kids to the park....I'll see if I can download the video later....I'll video tape them....
Rant......(If they survive eachother!! Right now they are hitting and kicking. Olivia annoys the crap out of Ethan and he screams-----its so nerve wrecking)
I mentioned the park so now Im held to it......I better go.....I'll complain more later....
Friday, May 23, 2008
Rants and Raves.....I always have them....
Posted by Liv and Mom at 9:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment