THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Rants & Raves.......


This will be a fun one....I'll start off positive....


RAVE: Playing with baby Andrew this week. He is sooo sweet with his big grins and dimples. Having Austin and Ethan playing. Ethan says "my brother Austin".




RANT: Braxton Hicks contractions. WTH? Its just mean. Also the sciatic nerve pain. Its not like we dont have pain when we finally have the babies we have to have some all the way up until then.


RAVE: Brian going to bed early which forces me to which in turn helps me sleep more (like 9 hours!)


RANT: My doctor telling me to stay on a diabetic diet even though I dont have GD. All I want is Rocky Road ice cream. (Oh who am I kidding, Im still eating the ice cream!!)


RAVE: Brian for working out at the gym so hard. He looks so awesome and I know if he creates any patience for me he will be a great motivator and I will lose all this weight that I need to.


RANT: The thought of Brian being my personal trainer. He's so strict with himself! I cant imagine what Im going to have to go through since I need it wwwwaaaayyy more!


RANT: I have so much weight to lose....One too many trips to Wendys.....


0 comments: