THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Whoa that was a LONG night!

Im still pregnant. Good and bad. Good because the baby is perfectly healthy, bad because Im soooo uncomfortable. He/She is still sittin' high. Brian is still all for me waiting 6 more weeks. Hes gotta be crazy! Here are the names we've picked out. One for a boy --- one for a girl. Even though we know what the baby is -- it is still not set in stone until we see the baby in person!


Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker
Im going back n forth on being so excited and then so scared. I think Brian is just stuck on scared haha. Everything is packed and ready. As soon as he/she is born I'll set up a slideshow to post on this so everyone can see the awesomeness I created (haha) Oh yeah I guess Brian gets a little credit.
Ethan no doubt looks like Brians mini-me, and even Olivia looks more like him than me! My only hope is if this one maybe at least has blue eyes??? Brians convinced if its a boy he'll look just like Ethan and if its a girl she'll look like Ethan but get to wear longer hair! No fair! Looking like Brian isnt such a bad thing, I think Ethan is the most handsome man under 33 that there is!

He's also a little charmer! He told me last weekend....."Hey mom, you know your my lady".

0 comments: