Hahaha...I called Brian because he forgot to leave the debit card so I could mail some things....He was freaked out because he thought I was calling about the baby.....It could be anytime now....Im technically not due 2 weeks and 1 day but this is #3 and both my others were a week early. So I repeat this time to the baby----you can come at anytime now---you are safe and we want to see you! Im just restless I guess.
Ethan and I watching Bee Movie, its so cute. Yummy the characters have cake--A Boont cake (for those of you who liked the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding")--it looks good, its only cartoon but it looks good. I'm tired--Im not pushing myself to do anything really--sometimes I get a burst of energy and then sometimes Im not--Im not feeling too guilty because Im ginormous (I think so at least courtesy of Brian saying last night--" Wow woman your sooo preganated" when he had to help me sit up)
Tomorrow is my 38 week appt, I'll update my progress (or as I fear --lack of) Heres something funny while you wait (Im pretending I have someone who reads this and cares-haha)
Monday, June 23, 2008
Just another day.....
Posted by Liv and Mom at 10:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment