I will be adding pictures and movies to this as soon as I can. We have to buy a new digital camera since the display on ours is not working (crap diddly ap). This is going to be fun. Hopefully you guys will like it. Im excited to get this going. Check back soon for new and completely awesome stuff. wah ha ha. Baby and family updates, Rants and Raves, My thoughts, Memories, and Memorable Quotes (mostly to make fun of you so watch out--ie: Make me a Saundwich OR the unforgettable Matthew joke about why the chicken crossed the road? To get to the mustard house! etc. Also I hope to post extended family info (Brians side and mine) like for reunions and stuff. Email me any family info. OR pictures that you would like others to see. halo1228@juno.com or halo1228@gmail.com (The gmail account allows for bigger pictures and any video). Just so you know I am a creature of change. Just ask mom how many times we changed rooms or took day trips in the mountains just because. I will change my page often because I get bored easily. So keep on comming back even if it looks different. Feel free to leave comments if you want. I'll be writing more soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment