
The first day of spring is today! Its suppose to be in the 60's. That's goin' to the park weather. I just hope my random bout with morning sickness goes away soon. This is not fun. On the other hand I get something pretty cool out of the deal. As of last week the baby was 1 lb 1 oz. and over 12" long. We are at week 24. The weeks are taking too long. I want to see this baby already (but not too soon!!). I've get to have my baby fix early since I have a sister-in-law, an aunt and 2 cousins expecting before me! I need to feed my kids b-fast I'll be back later when they are down for a nap. I leave you with a dance......
Myspace Graphics
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Posted by Liv and Mom at 8:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment