THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 14, 2009

So I went to the dr today and I have....get this....a double eye infection, sinus & respiratory infection. I'm taking antibiotics, prednisone (sp?), and severe allergy over the counter meds. For goodness sake! I can barely see out of my eyes. I feel like the "I hate you" truck ran over me in my sleep.

So I lost 1.5 lbs since yesterday. Mostly because Im not feeling well but heck a loss is a loss. I'll take it!

Im going to finish watching Harry Potter with the kids and try to imagine something up for dinner. Does Pizza Hut have a weight watchers pizza so I dont have to cook? I didnt think so.....

I need cheering up....Heres a fail for the day.... Somehow I think this is in my realm of capability..

fail owned pwned pictures
see more pwn and owned pictures

0 comments: