THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thought I got lost huh?--Ethan quote to make it up..

I've been sick and we've been so busy going back to visit family. Three weekends in a row. I'm tired.


Ethan: "Mom.....your son is starving!!!" (this is because he wants to have another popsicle) Yeah not buying it buddy!!


Ethan: "Mom.....that chaps the khakis" (what?? I figured it was from 'Open Season' a movie he loves. The character actually says "He really chaps my khakis") Maybe not so funny to you but he used it CORRECTLY!


Mauryn is talking (as in 'coo' and 'ahh') so much nowadays and stays awake much longer during the day. She is soooo sweet and hardly ever fusses.


Olivia is doing the same old thang. She got to ride a 4-wheeler!! She hated it in the beginning but loved it once daddy got it going (she just hates the anticipation of things but we always know she'll end up loving it)

Sweet Bean fast asleep on our morning walk......She still has the blue eyes!!! Yeah!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Papa forgot his password, but says...

Ahhh...Looks like in the 2nd picture Olivia is saying "all done". How old is Ethan? 20, 21? And ol' Mauryn taking it all in stride sleeping away. What beautiful kids.