You'd swear I'm making this up since I have so many.....(Im not!) I've called Ethan my bumblebee off and on--not thinking it'll stick but hes so much like one buzzing everywhere barely sitting down rest. Well last night I was laying with him to help him get to sleep and he told me....
So sweet are these days. I dont think Im going to let him grow up. Sorry but he can just stay this age and I'll stay my age. Olivia gets to stay her age. Sometimes we dont realize just how great we have it until we sit quietly and look around. Brian was telling me of a lady at church who just recently, after agressive treatments of chemo, was finally told that she only has 6 months left. Her and her husband have two children that are Nick and Briannes age (8 ish and 13 ish). Can you imagine that situation? We complain how busy and hectic our lives are and I bet all shes wishing is that it was like that again for her. So if you have a problem today that doesnt include you only have 6 months today go find a mirror, look in it and say, "Suck it up Mary". (Im getting uncomfortable with my huge stomach in the way but I'll suck it up because its a HUGE blessing to have this child).
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Ethan Quote of the Day
Posted by Liv and Mom at 8:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment